Pharmamed Rapid Saliva Antigen Tests - 5 pack
8sold of 2000
We are taking pre-orders on this product and expect delivery in early March. This is a special discounted price for pre-orders!
Calculating time remaining
***There is going to be a delay in the delivery of this product. Currently we are looking for an alternative supply. If no word this week, we will refund all orders so far.***
Know, Don't Guess about whether or not you have the Covid-19 virus. Get results in minutes!
Australian medical device company Pharmamed is bringing cutting edge technology to market with the first saliva test that is 99% accurate and gives results in minutes!
No more painful swabs up your nose. Perfect for home testing in affordable packages of 5 tests.
Pharmamed COVID19 Ag is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of specific antigens to the SARS-CoV-2 in human saliva.
This is now available, through Peek Concepts, to the public. Don't pay thousands of $ for a test. Our test kits come in packs of 5. Easy to do it yourself. Get peace of mind for you, your family and your employees for a fraction of what others are charging.
Results are available in minutes with 99% accuracy!
Great for healthcare workers, restaurant servers, hotel employees, and any other profession that interacts with the general public. Test passengers before flights. No unnecessary delays.
- Allow wider testing with fast test time
- All necessary materials provided / no equipment needed
- High capacity to meet the most urgent medical and public health needs
- As accurate using saliva as painful nasal swabs
- Affordable for frequent use
- CE approved for sale into the EU, unlike many other tests on market
Material provided : Test Card, Extraction solution, Extraction tube, Sterile sample collection swab, Instructions for use
Pharmamed International Pty Ltd was established in Australia in 2002 by Tim Dean as a consulting and international trading business, selling products including plasma products, diagnostic test kits, oncology products, anaesthetics, vaccines and medical devices. Tim has extensive experience in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare sectors, working with both sides of the supply chain, delivering latest innovation in medical devices and test kits.
During the past 6 months the firm has focused on providing point of care screen testing for immediate and safe screening of individuals during the latest pandemic, culminating in the Saliva Rapid Antigen Tests kits which have been released in February 2021.
1) This product is only suitable for qualitative in vitro diagnosis.
2) Clinical performance was evaluated with frozen samples, and test performance may be different with fresh samples.
3) Users should test specimens as quickly as possible after specimen collection.
4) Positive test results do not rule out co-infections with other pathogens.
5) Results from COVID-19 Antigen Rapid qualitative test should be correlated with the clinical history, epidemiological data, and other data available to the clinician evaluating the patient.
6) A false-negative test result may occur if the level of viral antigen if a sample is below the detection limit of the test or if the sample was collected or transported improperly; therefore, a negative test result does not eliminate the possibility of COVID-19 infection.
7) Failure to follow the test procedure may adversely affect test performance and/or invalidate the test result.
8) This test has been authorized only for the detection of nucleoprotein antigen from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
9) As with all diagnostic tests, all results must be interpreted together with other clinical information available to the physician.
10) Negative test results are not intended to rule in other non-COVID-19 viral or bacterial infections.
11) Positive and negative predictive values are highly dependent on prevalence. Positive test results are more likely to represent false positive results during periods of little/no COVID-19 activity when disease prevalence is low. False negative test results are more likely when prevalence of disease caused by COVID-19 is high.
12) This device has been evaluated for use with human specimen material only.
13) Monoclonal antibodies may fail to detect, or detect with less sensitivity, COVID-19 viruses that have undergone minor amino acid changes in the target epitope region.
14) The performance of this test has not been evaluated for using the patients without signs and symptoms of respiratory infection and performance may differ in asymptomatic individuals.
15) The validity of the kit has not been proven for identification/confirmation of tissue culture isolates and should not be used in this capacity.
What is the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests?
An antigen test reveals if a person is infected with a pathogen such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Once the infection has gone, the antigen disappears.
An antibody test reveals if a person has already been exposed to an infection, by detecting antibodies in their blood or serum. Antibody tests are not usually used to diagnose current infection as it takes the body some time to produce antibodies.
Which test is this?
This is an antigen test, designed to tell if a person is currently infected.
Does the test have to be administered by a medical professional?
It is not necessary, as these tests are designed for home use. As long as the instructions are followed accurately, the test can be competently administered by anyone.
How accurate is the test?
It is one of the most accurate tests on the market, with 98% minimum accuracy.
Where can I buy it for my business?
From Peek Concepts. Please contact us via the website or email us at Tom@peekconcepts.com to discuss larger orders.
|Method||Immunochromatographic / Colloidal Gold
||5 Tests / Box
Test Card, Extraction solution, Extraction tube, Sterile sample collection swab, Instructions for use
|Country of Origin||Australia/China
18 months from the date of manufacture
2 - 30°C
Ask a question Shop more