Genedia Covid-19 Ag - Immediate onsite Antigen testing kit
23sold of 2500
We are breaking this into 3 tranches. The first 500 boxes of 20 tests will be $2,399. The next 1,000 boxes will be $3,199, and the final 1,000 boxes will be $3,899 per box. We will be filling pre-orders on a rolling basis. Please allow 5 business days for delivery.
Calculating time remaining
***Peek Concepts is now taking pre-orders on this product! These test kits are by far the cheapest anywhere. Some places are charging over $100USD per test. We are a small fraction of that cost. We will fill orders on a rolling basis. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery***
Boxes of 4 tests will be available in the near future.
Know, Don't Guess about whether or not you have the Covid-19 virus. Get results in minutes!
The GENEDIA W COVID-19 Ag is an in vitro diagnostic single-use test and qualitative immunoassay to detect SARS-CoV-2 antigen in nasopharyngeal swab and sputum specimen from humans. This assay is designed for professional personnel in laboratory and at point-of-care as an aid in screening patients suspected of being infected and asymptomatic patients.
This is now available, through Peek Concepts, to the public. Don't pay hundreds of $s for a test. Our test kits come in packs of 20. Easy to do it yourself. Get peace of mind for you, your family and your employees for a fraction of what others are charging.
Results are available in 10 minutes with 98% accuracy!
Great for healthcare workers, restaurant servers, hotel employees, and any other profession that interacts with the general public. Test passengers before flights. No unnecessary delays.
- Allow wider testing with fast test time (10 minutes)
- All necessary materials provided / no equipment needed
- High capacity to meet the most urgent medical and public health needs
- Can be either saliva or nasal swab
- No need for pin prick
These test kits are the most accurate on the market:
Instructions For Testing:
1) The GENEDIA W COVID-19 Ag is designed for primary screening test. This kit can provide fast and easy way to get a result, but do not completely exclude the possibility or false positive or false negative result caused by various factors. So, refer to the result of this kit, please make a final decision with clinical manifestation, other test result, and doctor’s view, collectively.
2) Positive test results do not rule out co-infections with other pathogens.
3) A negative test result may occur if the level of antigen in a sample is below the detection limit of the test or if the sample was collected or transported improperly.
4) The amount of antigen in a sample may decrease as the duration of illness increases. Specimens collected after day 5 of illness are more likely to be negative compared to a RT-PCR assay.
What is the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests?
An antigen test reveals if a person is infected with a pathogen such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Once the infection has gone, the antigen disappears.
An antibody test reveals if a person has already been exposed to an infection, by detecting antibodies in their blood or serum. Antibody tests are not usually used to diagnose current infection as it takes the body some time to produce antibodies.
Which test is this?
This is an antigen test, designed to tell if a person is currently infected.
Does the test have to be administered by a medical professional?
It is not necessary, but it is recommended. As long as the instructions are followed accurately, the test can be competently administered by anyone.
How accurate is the test?
It is the most accurate test on the market, with 98% minimum accuracy.
Where can I buy it for my business?
From Peek Concepts. Please contact us via the website or email us at Hello@peekconcepts.com to discuss larger orders.
||20 Tests / Kit
|Specimen||Nasopharyngeal swab and sputum
||Test device individually foil-pouched with a desiccant
Extraction solution in dropping bottle
Sample developing filter cap
Sterilized swabs for sample collection
Instructions for Use
|Country of Origin||South Korea
12 months from the date of manufacture
2 - 30°C
Ask a question Shop more