Dr. Cu Antimicrobial Copper Laminate
**FOR DR. CU ANTIMICROBIAL LAMINATE ROLLS, FREE DELIVERY APPLIES TO ONE ROLL ONLY. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE MORE, PLEASE DROP US AN EMAIL OR A WHATSAPP AND WE WILL ARRANGE DELIVERY WITH YOU. THANK YOU.
PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS DELIVERY.**
Peek Concepts is proud to be the exclusive distributor to Hong Kong and Macau for Dr. Cu Antimicrobial Copper Laminate. The powerful laminate is made with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved antimicrobial copper alloys, which kills 99.9% of the antibiotic-resistant super bacteria in just two hours. It has The International Copper Association(ICA) certification as Cu+.
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacteria* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- Dr. Cu Antimicrobial Copper Laminate is made from a copper surface that continuously kills bacteria* left behind by dirty hands on the surface killing more than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
* Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin – Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
According to this recent article in Smithsonian Magazine:The SARS-CoV-2 virus endures for days on plastic or metal but disintegrates soon after landing on copper surfaces.
Multiple Uses/Easy Installation
- STRONG ANTIMICROBIAL POWER – It continuously suppresses and eradicates bacteria & germs.
- SAFE MATERIAL – Made of Eco-friendly materials free of harmful substances.
- EASY TO USE – It can be used in various places in any size.
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE – It can be used for any smart devices, on ATMs and any other touch screen.
How long does it last?
The disinfecting properties of copper never stop working, so it will last as long as the laminate is in good condition. Replace it every 3-6 months on surfaces that are heavily used such as lift buttons and ATMs. For places such as counter tops, railings and table tops, the laminate can last for years.
How does it work?
According to Dr. Bill Keevil, a microbiology researcher at the University of Southampton (U.K.), who has published papers on the effect. When a microbe lands on copper, ions blast the pathogen like an onslaught of missiles, preventing cell respiration and punching holes in the cell membrane or viral coating and creating free radicals that accelerate the kill, especially on dry surfaces. Most importantly, the ions seek and destroy the DNA and RNA inside a bacteria or virus, preventing the mutations that create drug-resistant super-bugs. “The properties never wear off, even if it tarnishes,”
Why is the EPA registration important?
It's the first time the EPA has recognized solid touch surface materials as having antibacterial properties that support public health claims. This registration established a new standard for evidence-based validation of antimicrobial efficacy. Previously, only sprays, powders, and gases such as disinfectants and sterilizers could make public health claims. The copper used in Dr. Cu film is capable of killing 99.9% of infectious bacteria* within two hours.
How effective is it on viruses?
Dr. Keevil tested viruses that caused worldwide health scares such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and the Swine Flu (H1N1) pandemic of 2009. In each case, copper contact killed the pathogen within minutes. "It just blew it apart," he says.
In 2015, Keevil turned his attention to Coronavirus 229E, a relative of the COVID-19 virus that causes the common cold and pneumonia. Once again, copper zapped the virus within minutes while it remained infectious for five days on surfaces such as stainless steel or glass.
Is it environmentally safe?
It is made from recyclable Eco-friendly materials.
Where can it be installed?
Anywhere. The laminate is self adhesive and can be installed on bars, touchscreens, exercise equipment, elevators and any other surface that is frequently touched.
Where can I buy it for my business?
From Peek Concepts. We are the exclusive distributor for Hong Kong and Macau. Please contact us via the website or email us at Hello@peekconcepts.com to discuss larger orders.
|Material||Antimicrobial Copper Film (PE & Cu+)|
|Measurements||A4 paper size, 40CM*10M rolls
|Adhesive||removable self adhesive
|Semi-Permanent depending on use
|Uses||Elevator button, Door handles, Touch screen, Mobile case, Public transportation, counter tops, handrails
||Kills 99.9% of pathogens within two hours if cleaned regularly
|Country of Origin||South Korea
Ask a question Shop more